My Verse

Isaiah 43:1

"But now, thus says the Lord, your Creator, O Jacob, and He who formed you, O Isreal, "Do not fear, for I have redeemed you; I have called you by name; you are Mine!"

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Just Because...

I'm dying out here in this vast sea
The wind has blown and seems
to send me farther away from you.
I reach out my hand thinking it is you
As waves crash around me
And salt water fills my lungs.

Oh God can You see me here?
Oh God will You save me?
As I'm tossed by these waves, one thing is clear.
I am a small grain of sand in this vast universe.

My strength is fading in this vast sea
Dear God I need You and yet it seems
I keep getting farther away from You.

Oh God can You see me here?
Oh God will You save me?
Being tossed by these waves, one thing becomes clear
You're beyond all space and time and this vast universe.

Your my only hope, my only place of rest
Reach down Your mighty arm and save me.

Melinda Wells
11/15/08

No comments: