My Verse

Isaiah 43:1

"But now, thus says the Lord, your Creator, O Jacob, and He who formed you, O Isreal, "Do not fear, for I have redeemed you; I have called you by name; you are Mine!"

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

This and That Tuesday: Arachnophobia

Have I mentioned that I don't like spiders?

Here are a few reasons why!





And I hate walking into these!



I have a real fear of spiders! I do my best to avoid them at all costs, I won't even get close enough to kill them! I can't imagine why anyone would! And the fact that they have thousands of babies is all the more reason to fear them!

DISCLAIMER:(this is a very scary video of baby spiders)


And what gets me, is that spiders can even float on the air! Today at the park we were doing some school work, when all of a sudden Caeli looks up and says there is a spider hanging in mid air! It just doesn't seem fair that unsuspecting people can be bombarded by free floating spiders! I mean, I can understand seeing a spider in the corner of my house by the front and back door. I mean everytime the door opens, it seems a fly makes his way inside. The spider is just thinking free food! And crawling in grass in my backyard, I can even understand and deal with. But floating through the air? How am I supposed to prepare myself for such an aerial assault such as this? I can't! And that is why my two children watched in confusion as their mother did the freak out dance today! Needless to say, our outdoor schooling was cut short.

2 comments:

Traci said...

Not a fan of spiders either...EWWWW!!!

Unknown said...

I seriously think I am going to have nightmares tonight after looking for those pictures and watching that video! I did the freak out dance again just watching it!