My Verse

Isaiah 43:1

"But now, thus says the Lord, your Creator, O Jacob, and He who formed you, O Isreal, "Do not fear, for I have redeemed you; I have called you by name; you are Mine!"

Monday, January 02, 2012

I feel brilliant!


I know that sounds so prideful, and you may already have received the revelation I'm about to reveal, but I can't help but share!
This Christmas, I tried to do as many crafty things for decoration as I could.  One of those was a painted wreath.  I first thought about wrapping my already hung pictures in wrapping paper and putting bows on them.  But then, I thought how awesome and fun it would be for my girls to do something.  
So, I wrapped a painting (a $10 picture from Target, not Monet or anything) with the white back of the paper showing.  
This would be our canvas. 
 I then pulled out the water based red and green paint and covered the girls hands.  
It turned out so cute!  

So cute in fact, I couldn't bring myself to just throw it away. 
 But how would I store it?
Why with the left over wrapping paper roll, you say?  
YES!  BRILLIANCE!
It stores so nicely!  Can't wait to pull it out next year (or should I say later this year)!
I pray you all had a blessed Christmas and Happy New Year!



No comments: