My Verse

Isaiah 43:1

"But now, thus says the Lord, your Creator, O Jacob, and He who formed you, O Isreal, "Do not fear, for I have redeemed you; I have called you by name; you are Mine!"

Thursday, June 14, 2007

4 things you might not know about me. . .

I got this from an email from a friend. I don't really have anything interesting to say so I'll do a survey instead! If you like it, pass it on.

1. 4 jobs I have had in my life
Of course babysitting for various people
I worked at a roller skating rink for one day, and a gas station for one night
I made and sold jewelry at a jewelry store (this was by far the most fun job I ever had!)

2. 4 places I have lived
Well, I was born in Weatherford, a small part of my childhood was spent in Haskell, TX where most of my family had lived for a long time, I lived in Anson, Tx for the rest of my school years, and lived in Waxahachie where I went to college for 1 year!

3. 4 TV shows I like to watch
CSI, of course. The Office. and right now, I'm addicted to Deadliest Catch. A show about crab fishermen in Alaska that comes on the Discovery Channel. And Ghost Hunters is really awesome, but sometimes I get a little scared!

4. 4 places I've been on vacation
wow, I haven't been anywhere on vacation. My vacations have become trips with the youth group. But they have been awesome! Last year we went to Colorado, and I so want to go back!
Before I grew up, I went to New Mexico. I took a trip with my Grandma and we stopped in Louisianna for a wedding, and then in Alabama to visit my Aunt, and went swimming at the beach in Pensacola, FL. I also went on a mission trip to Mexico the summer of my 8th grade year!

5. 4 of my favorite foods
Mexican food is always a favorite (try the raynosa salad at Abuelo's)!
I love the Chicken Critter Salad at Texas Roadhouse. Yes I know, I'm eating a chicken salad at a steak restaurant
I also love the Penne Pasta at Ramano's Macaroni Grill
And last but not least, I love a good chicken salad sandwich on croissant!

6. 4 places I'd rather be right now
At the pool!
playing basketball
taking a vacation in Hawaii
In San Antonio with my friends, Amy and Sean!

7. 4 friends
I just mentioned them
Amy & Sean (they count as one because they are married, you can't have one without the other)
Of Course Stacy
My friend Traci from High School
And Becky. But not necessarily in that order!

8. Places I like to shop
I love thrift stores! If I can find something and get a good deal, it has made my day!
Furniture resale shops, I have this thing about taking an old piece of furniture and redoing it.
Godiva's chocolatier (really I only go in and look, but it is mouth watering fun!)
Walmart!

Well this is me in a nutshell!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, that's ME! :)