My Verse

Isaiah 43:1

"But now, thus says the Lord, your Creator, O Jacob, and He who formed you, O Isreal, "Do not fear, for I have redeemed you; I have called you by name; you are Mine!"

Monday, July 06, 2009

Run For Your Life


This was a very moving video. We are in a battle, and souls are being lost every day. Eph 6:10-17 reminds us that this is a battle not against people, but against spiritual forces. Yesterday in church it was said that we take it personally when we are under attack or struggling spititually. When Goliath taunted the Isrealites, and when the enemy tries to stir up fear in us, or taunts us, he is mocking God. But what do we do? We run away, or we hide, or even surrender, when we should be running to the battle, trusting that God is on our side! It's not about me. I see that now, and I want to stand strong in the Lord, and His might. I will trust in Him!

No comments: