My Verse

Isaiah 43:1

"But now, thus says the Lord, your Creator, O Jacob, and He who formed you, O Isreal, "Do not fear, for I have redeemed you; I have called you by name; you are Mine!"

Thursday, November 11, 2010

This and That....Thursday?: You Can Get With This or You Can Get With That

I missed my regular This and That Tuesday! So, by now I'm sure you have noticed two recurring themes, Worship Sundays and This and That Tuesdays (or in this case, Thursdays). I think if I have a format I will be more likely to keep up with blogging!

Without further ado...

The year before the Kia Soul came onto the scene, I had stumbled across a website with pictures of it, and thought to myself, this is a pretty cool car, I like it.

In anticipation, I waited for the arrival of the Soul.

And then, I saw the commercials....
I'm sure you have to.

No commercial has made me dislike a car, more than these...



Really? Like rapping rats are supposed to make me want a vehicle? Why would I want a car that only a rat can seem to enjoy?

IMHO,
This was a lame marketing tool, but everywhere I look, I see the new Kia Soul. Maybe everyone else wants to join the rat race...

1 comment:

wiffleball_legend said...

We should know by now how bad Kias are.