My Verse

Isaiah 43:1

"But now, thus says the Lord, your Creator, O Jacob, and He who formed you, O Isreal, "Do not fear, for I have redeemed you; I have called you by name; you are Mine!"

Friday, June 26, 2009

Another Honest Scrap


Ha! I don't know how to do this! Early this week, I was honored An Honest Scrap Award, by my new blog friend, Catrina . I can't even continue without saying how blessed I feel to have met her here, on Blogspot, and on FaithWriters.com. God has really used her to encourage me through scripture, even if she didn't realize it! :)

So, now, in return I must list 10 honest things about me! Whew, here it goes!

1) I love chocolate
2) I hate spiders!
3) I can be a little OCD, at times.
4) I'm not very good at trusting other people (but God is forcing a change in that)
5) I love God, He is everything to me, and He fills me with all that I need in Him.
6) I love worship, but I'm afraid to let people see that (see # 4 for details)
7) My husband is my best friend. I'm not just saying that, he really is!
8) I want to get involved in short term missions.
9) I like to read the thesaurus and find new exciting words.
10) I like being happy!

Okay, so I was honest! Now, to pass this award on to other blogs that inspire me.

Venting - This is my husbands blog! He has really opened up in his writing, and started sharing parts of himself, and mostly it melts my heart when I read it!

Life As I Know It - I really haven't had a chance to meet Suzy in person, but I am blessed to have "met" her through my friend Traci. I see that God is working in her life, and I enjoy reading about the steps she is taking towards Him.

Hmmmmm.... - Traci is my best friend from high school. Even though we are far apart, I still feel close to her, and I can't wait to see the things that she writes about as she begins her new blog!

Gosh, there are so many others, but right now these are the ones that I feel deserve this award. Hopefully it will inspire them to continue to share their testimonies with others, and encourage them to continue in what God is doing in their lives.

Again, I have to say thank you to Catrina! You have no idea how you made my day! One thing I constantly look forward to, is finding that I am sharing God's word with people I wouldn't normally get the chance to share with! Thank you!

2 comments:

wiffleball_legend said...

About half serious half avoiding the question. I love you!

Traci said...

Eeek! Thank you! Now I have to think about my honest answers. Oh, boy...

Love you! Miss you! =)
T