My Verse

Isaiah 43:1

"But now, thus says the Lord, your Creator, O Jacob, and He who formed you, O Isreal, "Do not fear, for I have redeemed you; I have called you by name; you are Mine!"

Saturday, August 07, 2010

Hello Again

Wow!

I'm back!

I know it has been awhile. There has been so much going on. But I certainly have lots to share. I am rethinking my blogging style. I would appreciate your input.

Right now, I have 4 blogs, make that 5, I have one on Wordpress that never gets used! I think I need to combine some of them. Maybe combine the blog where I am counting God's blessings with this one, completely nix "The Shallow End", and forget the Wordpress blog all together.

My dilemma is this. I don't want to monitize this or the blessing blogs, they are really meant to speak and share what God is showing me, and maybe it will bless others, too. But I am wanting to blog about my homeschooling experience, and possibly make it something that people can use as a reference. So, what to do, what to do....

With that said, I am so excited about God is doing in my life right now. He is doing great things in my marriage, with my kids, He has blessed me with a new church and for the first time I am beginning to truely understand the freedom that is found in Christ! I will have to expound on that in the future.

I'm looking forward to future blogs, and sharing what God is doing!

Love you all, and I pray that God blesses you!

2 comments:

Traci said...

Hey, You! I'm all for keepin' it simple! I think you should consolidate them all to one. When you feel like blogging about home school (WOW, you're brave! haha!), then blog about home school. When you feel like blogging about being frustrated with the kids, blog about that. I think it's good to just be YOU and blog about what happens day to day. Some days are full of spiritual insight. Others aren't. And...that's okay! Don't over-spiritualize it! =)

Peter Stone said...

Hey,
Well, I think you can certainly combine And Now you Know with All Shapes and Sizes. And, putting The Shallow End with it would add a lighter note to it as well, which would work fine.