My Verse

Isaiah 43:1

"But now, thus says the Lord, your Creator, O Jacob, and He who formed you, O Isreal, "Do not fear, for I have redeemed you; I have called you by name; you are Mine!"

Sunday, June 22, 2008

patience!

Okay, so I know I haven't written anything in about a week. I'm mulling around an idea for a topic from another book that I'm reading. I just can't seem to get the idea of a "Great Romance" out of my head! I didn't have alot of relationships growing up, but I had a few boyfriends most were not concerned with romance, just getting what they wanted. But that is not how God works, and it is evidenced throughout His word.

Anyways, this a little preview to what I'm working on. Please be patient!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

the romance is the martyrs song. its even greater in when heaven weeps. you should read that one before black.

Unknown said...

Thanks John!